|  [       Home       ]  |  [        About       ]  |  [        Sex Toy Reviews       ]  |  [        Upcoming       ]  |  [        Blogroll       ]  |  

Saturday 14 January 2012

Study Time!

Given I have a few erotic books that I've half-written reviews for and never published here, and two-and-a-half sitting on my bedside unit awaiting some love, and with a metric assload of college assessments due in the next couple of weeks, I'm going to declare the next fortnight or so Randy Reading R-season!  Yeah, maybe I'll work on the name a bit.  Anyway!  Beginning next Tuesday 17th, I'll be publishing an erotic fiction review every Tuesday and Friday until I run out or get distracted by something too shiny to not post about.

I'll announce each as it goes live on Twitter, so if like me you're not so great on the checking in thing, follow along and I'll yell at you to go read.  Sexercise your brain!  Yeah, I'll work on the tagline, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment