|  [       Home       ]  |  [        About       ]  |  [        Sex Toy Reviews       ]  |  [        Upcoming       ]  |  [        Blogroll       ]  |  

Sunday 20 November 2011

Lollipop Cock ~ Doc Johnston Classic 8 Inch Vac-U-Lock Dildo

I mentioned in my review of the Doc Johnston Vac-U-Lock harness that I'd get back to the juicy details of my sexy Mister Potato-Head's accessories, and, while I'm slow as fuck, I'm not a liar.  So here we go: Doc Johnston's Classic 8 Inch Vac-U-Lock Dildo.

poke poke!

Myself and the fella were looking for something simple as a starter set, but that was quality enough to not need us to go buying new ones after the first session. The decision process was not helped by my indecisiveness over the whole realistic issue: we were both keen on it being 'my cock', but many of the supposedly realistic ones are rather, well, pruney! Having settled on a no-balls version, this was pretty much the only decent option, and thus the decision-making was escaped yet again. I was still not sold on it, mainly due to the pink-a-rama head on it, but another review mentioned that it wasn't quite so hideously coloured as the picture shows, so we decided to give it a shot.

The dildo is indeed a lot less hideous in the (almost) flesh. It's not exactly true to life, but I don't get the feeling of there being some kind of Rudolf nose on the end of it. The veins are quite pronounced, as is the head, but while the textures are quite noticeable, the squidginess of it means it's not not going to rip out someone who's a little sensitive. I do think it'd be a bit much for someone who prefers slimline toys, but myself and the boy can take it in any of our three cumulative holes without a problem, so it isn't exactly size-queen land. And, despite the swollen head and engorged veins, it's the same girth all the way down the shaft, so taking a couple of inches or the whole thing makes little difference, making the length not quite so intimidating.


Boob's-Eye View


The main thing we both spotted when we first started waggling it at each other childishly was the smell. Honestly, it's rather vile. That horrid, rubbery stench that if you leave in your room overnight will leave you waking with a migraine? Yeah, that one. The good news is that it isn't something that has to be a constant battle: we'd both read about various techniques to 'home cleanse' these kind of olfactory offenders, and whilst my lack of a dishwasher left the most popular tactic a non-option, we did go along a similar route. The essence of it is that heat 'burns' the smell off (it's more sciencey than that, but at its core it is that heat makes it smell less). We steamed it in the bathroom, using a combination of the steam itself, and soaking in stupidly hot water. I did take several rounds of this treatment to get it into a manageable state, and obviously it left a horrific fumey fog behind, so there was a lot of airing out of the bathroom and febreezing the hall, but it did work. In the interim, we kept it wrapped in the plastic it came in, inside its cardboard box, and that was enough to contain the smell short-term. I'd say if leaving it have a sauna in the bathroom isn't possible, and you don't have a dishwasher that you can unload before others get a fright, it might be a case of wrapping it like this and in a further container - a piece of material to wrap it or a plastic box to store - to stop the smell from seeping into whatever else is stored alongside it. But, if there's any option of heating and airing that doesn't involve a naked flame, that's your goal.

There is a slight rubbery taste to it, but that also fades with the smell.

As a Vac-U-Lock attachment, it's pretty perfect. It sits snugly on the plug, so that it's both secure enough to play without worrying about it, and looks good. I did find a couple of 'skin tags' around the socket part, and while they didn't really get in the way, they were easy enough to work off. I loved the look of it on me, it was a great first My First Cock! It's a little heavy, and took some getting used to the weight, but it's very comfy and doesn't get in the way or feel all that unnatural once you've had it on for a little bit. I also found it really easy to use on him: the shape and size of it mean that it's relatively easy to line it up and penetrate, and I found it really made a difference when I was a bit nervous about 'ballsing' it up (ba-dum-tsh!). It being so simple and easy to play with did help to relax me and let me enjoy it. From his point of view, he enjoyed it, as it was filling without being painful, although it did require some warm-up.


I've also used it as a regular dildo. I've been concerned at the poker-straight aspect, as it's a bit risky using it anally without a flared base, but I've found it long enough that I can keep a decent grip on it, and if I was worried about slippage, I can just pop in the attachment plug and that works as a decent flared base. I love the feel of it for anal and vaginal, so it's a definite winner for solo play, too.
One thing to watch while cleaning is where you leave it to dry. I made the mistake once of leaving it on a stained wood shelf, and when I came back an hour or so later, it was mahogany-orange everywhere it had been touching the wood. I couldn't wash it off! Luckily, another couple of sauna sessions and it faded, and eventually vanished, but had I left it there for any length of time, it'd be knackered. So, be careful about leaving it on any unfinished surfaces, and preferably wrap it in a wee bag or the plastic it comes in or something protective.
Pros
Looks great on me;
Comfortable to wear and manipulate;
Fun to play with;
Suitable for solo or harness use;
Filling size with just enough texture to stimulate;
Not at all intimidating.
Cons
Smells rank until you steam it out;
Very prone to absorbing stains;
Lack of a flared base (although using the Vac-U-Lock plug can suffice).

No comments:

Post a Comment