|  [       Home       ]  |  [        About       ]  |  [        Sex Toy Reviews       ]  |  [        Upcoming       ]  |  [        Blogroll       ]  |  

Thursday 2 February 2012

Housekeeping! Time to spring clean the blog.

Having spent the entire day working on other peoples' websites (yes, I know it's shocking given the slack-arse way this has been looked after, but I do that), I finally decided enough was enough, and had a twiddle about with templates and junk.

It's still quite basic, and in desperate need of a header - the other one neither fit the colour scheme nor the width - but at least it's clean and doesn't want to make me vomit when I look at it on my weenie mobile screen.  Given I've already been distracted fiddling with barely visible borders and making the impossible decision between #EDEDEF and #EDEDED (there is a difference, I swear!) for long enough that I've burnt my dinner, I might have to leave the rest for another time.  In the meantime, any suggestions on how to suck less are always appreciated.

Back tomorrow with another review!

BB
x

No comments:

Post a Comment